Mintec Inc. is a subsidiary of Hexagon Solutions AB, a Swedish corporation. MineSight® products are owned by Leica Geosystems AG, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hexagon Solutions AB. For ease of understanding, references herein to “Mintec”, “MineSight” (or “Us”) should be understood to also include Leica Geosystems AG and Hexagon Solutions AB.
Mintec offers this Site as a convenience to its authorized clients in order to provide a central repository of materials related to MineSight products and services. By accessing this site you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
FTP Site Usage Terms and Conditions
- Access to the FTP website is only available by our express authorization and only to those who have been assigned an account along with a user ID and password for this account.
- are the sole user of that account;
- are responsible for the user ID and password for that account;
- will under no circumstances allow the user ID and password to be shared with third parties (including, but not limited to, other MineSight clients), allow an unauthorized user to have access to the Site, or use the service for anything other than the permitted and originally intended business use;
- may be granted access to one or more directories and you are restricted to only those directories;
- are responsible for protecting the confidentiality and propriety of any documents or other material reviewed, downloaded or copied from the FTP site by you; and
- are responsible for all content placed in the assigned directories.
- Any breach of these restriction may result in: a) immediate termination of your (and all Authorized Users') access to the Site; b) liability for damages; and/or c) the application of Site usage fees, to be determined at MineSight’s discretion.
- NOTE: Please be advised that the data files may stay on this Site for a period of 30 days or less from the date that they were put on the FTP Server and then they may be removed. Please copy the requested files as soon as possible. This is not a remote storage server and files will periodically be purged to recover server space.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL MINTEC, ITS AFFILIATES, PARENTS, OR SUBSIDIARIES BE LIABLE TO YOU IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE FOR ANY LOSSES ARISING OUT OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SITE.
MINTEC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ATTEMPTS BY YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN THE USE OF THE SITE BY METHODS, MEANS OR WAYS NOT INTENDED BY US.